Thank you to everyone who supported us by ordering food and beer to-go during the spring, and to everyone who has enjoyed Corner Brewery and the Plymouth Taproom this summer and fall. We appreciate all of your support!
In the face of this unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic we continue to make changes to how we operate with one principle in mind: the health, wellness, and safety of our guests and employees. The following is our commitment to you; please read the expectations carefully and share them with any friends or family who will be joining you at the brewery.
We ask the following of you to keep our guests and employees safe. If you cannot follow these instructions, you will be asked to leave the premises. We will take any action we deem appropriate to ensure the safety of our staff and guests. Thank you for understanding.
We will adapt as conditions and requirements change, so please follow us on Facebook, Instagram, sign up for our newsletter, and visit our website to get the latest updates. We anticipate our phones will be busy.
- Our indoor dining rooms are currently closed, and we are operating at 50% seating capacity and social distancing rules on our outdoor patios as directed by the state. For outdoor dining, you must wait to be seated, this allows us to sanitize tables between use.
- You may not enter if you are sick with any symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath, or have recently been exposed to COVID -19.
- Limit your party size to 6 people.
- Please wear your face mask when you are not seated at your table.
- Please maintain a distance of 6 feet between yourself and other guests.
- Do not move or combine tables. They are configured in accordance to distancing guidelines.
- Pay with credit card or contactless payment if possible.
Planning Your Visit as an Outdoor Dining Guest:
- When you arrive, check in with the host. If we are on a wait, we will take your name and number and text you when your table is ready. We ask that you wait outside or inside your vehicle.
- While waiting outside for a table, keep 6 foot spacing between you and the group in front of you. Please wear your face mask until you are seated at your table.
Steps for Ordering:
- All alcohol orders will require an ID. If you are wearing a mask at your table, the server will ask that you quickly remove your mask to verify identification.
- We offer single use, paper menus and contactless smartphone menus available at your table via QR code.
- We offer single use cutlery which is available on request.
- We have contactless payment available on your check.
For Curbside Pickup:
- To minimize crowding at the host stand, please do not enter the building.
- Call us from your car and we will bring your order out to you. Phone numbers for each location can be found on our homepage.
The following is our commitment to you:
- Restaurants are fully cleaned daily with hospital grade disinfectant and commonly touched surfaces (including tables, doors, and chairs) are cleaned repeatedly throughout the day.
- Employees and managers are trained and certified in safety and food sanitation standards, which includes proper handwashing, hygiene practices, and wearing gloves when handling food.
- We have open kitchens so you can see who and how your meal is prepared.
- Employees are screened daily for health and if they are not feeling well are instructed to stay home.
- Employees are provided with face masks and gloves to aid in proper hygiene.
- Restaurant interiors have been reconfigured to designate proper social distancing.
- All to-go containers and bags are individually safety sealed for added protection.
- All employees have been retrained in the importance of and adherence to proper handwashing.
- Additional sanitizing stations have been added for our guests and employees.
- All employees have been provided information needed to stay vigilant and healthy.
- One time use menus. Contactless smartphone menu available at table via QR code.
- One time use cutlery available on request.
- Contactless payment available on your check.
We continue to monitor the situation very carefully, staying in close communication with federal, state, and local authorities, health organizations, and other experts so that we can be proactive and adapt our operating practices to best ensure your safety. We sincerely appreciate you taking these precautions seriously.